Our Garrett Dekko Team is adding team members on 1st Shift for multiple departments!
4:00-2:30 Monday - Thursday
6:00 - 2:30 Mon - Friday
No experience needed, although a manufacturing background is preferred.... These are all FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE positions!
Check out some of the GREAT benefits of working for the Dekko team;
- Awesome Hours!
- Paid Holidays
- Double time on Sunday
- 100% Tuition reimbursement
- Attendance bonus
- 401K with match from Dekko
- 2 Additional company funded retirement programs
- Employee discounts
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assure quality product is being produced.
2. To ensure customer expectations are being met both with product results and with packaging requirements.
3. Accurately fill out SIP, scrap, and other reports as required.
4. Make sure that the workstations are clean during and prior to oncoming shift.
5. Alert Supervisor, Mold Tech, or quality personnel when processing problems arise.
6. Assist other operators when needed.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
8. Safety - maintain a safe work environment through the safe work practices established by Group Dekko. Read and follow the General Safety and Housekeeping Rules that are posted within your facility. Report any unsafe conditions to your immediate Supervisor.
Dekko is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.